Monday, October 29, 2007

He DID It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik was out hunting yesterday and he finally shot his deer!!! I'm so proud of him. He really did it!! So now we're going to take it to a butcher and have some summer sausage and burger made from it. Plus of course the steaks from the back strip. YUM!!!!!

I probably won't do a whole lot of new blogs. My back has been hurting me pretty bad lately. The only thing that makes it feel better is sitting with a heating pad on it. After I have the heating pad on for a bit it will sometime be ok for a while or it will start to hurt again when the heat wears off. It is very painful to sit at the computer. Our computer chair sucks. Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone about Erik's deer.

Bye for now.............................

1 comment:

Beya said...

Yea Erik!! What happened to your back?