We had my car assessed today. The damage totals over $1300. But it is covered by the insurance and we only have to pay a $50 deductible. We have an appointment for my car to go in Monday and I will be carless for about 3 days. So that will suck. But at least my car will get fixed.
Tonight Erik started night shift. It is only going to be for 7-9 nights straight. This is going to be good for us financially. He is working 12hr shift from 7pm-7am. And anything over 8hrs is overtime. Plus he is working on Saturday and Sunday. So we're talking about big buku bucks! The only thing that sucks is that I'm home alone with the girls all night. This is a first for me.
Rilee was such a pain to put to sleep. She crashed at 8pm and woke up at 9:30. Then it took me forever to get her back to sleep. I think her mouth hurts. I gave her some infant's motrin and some orajel. Even then I had to go in the room several times. Finally I layed her on her tummy and she hasn't made another sound. This is going to be an interesting night.
Bye for now................
2 comments:
Oh Sonia, I'm so sorry. But the money is always fun to have! I love it when Norm works overtime! heehee.... Love you!
I understand the night shift... That is Jack's schedule and it is very lonely. cause not only do you not see your husband in bed, but he is sleeping during the day when you want to see him.... with the holidays coming, I'm sure the extra $$$ will be good.
Have a GREAT Sunday!
Post a Comment