I've been lazy lately and not in the mood to blog. I don't know what my problem is. I guess there is just so much going on that I don't feel the urge to blog. This week of Erik working nights has gone by faster than I thought it would. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still prefer having him home next to me in bed, but I'm dealing with it. Girls have been crabby though. Brooklyn doesn't understand why I won't let her wake Daddy up in the morning. She just doesn't realize that he is working while she is sleeping. I don't really have a whole lot to talk about. Tomorrow my car goes to the body shop. I need to have it there at 7:15am! As you all know I AM NOT a morning person!!!!! And neither are my girls. Erik said that he would be able to pick the girls and me up, because that would be almost home by that time. So I guess that works. But I just don't want to get up that early! Yes, I'm pouting about it. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Erik is out hunting for a couple of hours before he goes to work. My parents are also going to be out there. Then they will come over here and Erik will head straight to work.
I'm wanting some opinions. I need to get Brooklyn a new carseat because the one she has in only rating a 1.5-2 stars over all. So it isn't a very safe seat. I've been doing my research and I think I have found one. It is a Britax Regent. It 5 stars in everything (safety, comfort and installation). but the ones I've found online cost $269.99. It is made to go from 22-80lbs and it has a lot of different slots to adjust the height of the harness straps. So now my question is, should I go ahead and invest my money into it or should I settle for something a little bit cheaper, but will need to purchase another carseat in a year or so? I'm very impressed with the safety ratings that is the most important, but it will grow with my child. I've always liked graco, but the carseats for the older kids aren't getting the high ratings. BTW, the one Brooklyn has now is not a graco. So let me know what you think. And I will share your thoughts with Erik. He is the one I really need to convince to buy the seat.
Bye for now........................
1 comment:
I've heard nothing but good things about Britax. Everyone who has one, loves it. I don't have one, couldn't spend the money on it. Another thing about them is they are bigger than a regular car seat, maybe that's why they get better ratings. I'm really happy with the one I got for Asa, it will grow with him and turn into a booster seat.
Post a Comment