Before.....

Snip...

Snip, snip some more.



I have yet to get a decent "after" picture. Brooklyn has been stubborn about getting her picture taken. I have no idea why. I will post one as soon as she will let me take one.
Rilee clapped all by herself Wednesday evening. I've been working with her a lot, but this was the first time she did it on her own completely out of the blue. I was so proud of her.
Kiara spent the night with us last night. Tandy had to get up early to go retake her written driver's test. Remember she had to have her license changed, by the 22nd. Kiara is teething really bad and wouldn't eat much for me. I felt awful about it. But you can't force them to eat. Last night Erik said something that made me fall even more in love with him. I had all 3 girls in the tub and he was headed to bed. He'd given the girls hugs and kisses and as he left the bathroom he was saying good night and I love you to them. I hadn't heard him say this before, but he said, "Good night, Kiara. I love you too." How sweet is that? I don't remember him saying that to her before. But it made me fall even more in love with him. I know he loves our girls and is always telling them so, and I know he loves Kiara, but it was so nice to actually hear him say it. I thank God for bringing him into my life. I love him so much.
Today the girls and I didn't do much. they both whiny and fussy. I did do a load of laundry, which normally isn't something I blog about, but today I was mad. I put the clothes in the washer here at the apartment builing and I threw in some clothes Brooklyn had peed in. When they finished I was putting them in the dryer and I kept smelling something nasty. I thought that since the washer isnt' the best the smell didn't leave Brooklyn's clothes. After I had gotten almost everything out I looked in the washer and saw something stuck to the side. I thought Rilee's camo shirt had torn or something so I touched and it wasn't a shirt! It was poop!!!! And it didn't belong to either of my girls! It was a big turd stuck to the side of the washer!!!! I was so mad! I don't know if someone's kid had an accident and they didn't wash out the clothes or what, but I was mad and disgusted!!! I used a plastic bag and removed it from the washer. I threw all my clothes back in and had to rewash them. And yes, I washed my hands very well. Plus I used hand sanitizer. I was mad because I don't have a whole lot of laundry money right now and here I had to go and use another dollar to rewash my clothes. I had a friend put extra soap in my laundry when I was at UCA, because she thought it would be funny, but this was just gross!!!! I don't even know what to do about it or if I should write a letter and put it in there and let the other people know what happened. I just don't know. I do know I was so grossed out!!!! So that is my gross, disgusting, yucky story for hopefully a very long time.
Here are a few more pictures of the girls playing.
Sleepy Baby, she's falling asleep in her new carseat.
Hmm.......Where's Brooklyn?
Oh!!! There she is!!
Wearing Grandma's hiking boots. Silly girl!
So I guess that is about all I have for tonight.
Bye for now......................
1 comment:
Oh Sonia, thanks so much for the shout out and yes, you got PGN right on the mark! Good girl! And I'm so glad Erik has you in his life. Whenever I hear from Anita, she always says how happy you guys are and that makes me so happy. The two of you are perfect for each other. And the poop? How sick is that?! I'd definately write a letter to the landlord and leave a note above the washer where it was. Gross. Ick. Yuck. Blech!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment