Brooklyn wanted me to take her picture, but she insisted on being silly for every one.
Bath time!
Look at those eye lashes!
Happy during her bath.
Silly Rilee!
They were both cold after their nap.
Eating string cheese.
Rilee did this all by herself yesterday.
Such a sleepy baby! She crashed on the living room floor.
Brooklyn was not to be left out of any pictures yesterday.
She is watching tv.
How precious!
I was going to post these yesterday, but I wasn't able to finish. We had a plumber come so the leaky faucet in the shower could be fixed, but no one had been able to figure out how to turn off the water. So after he and Erik searched all over for the valve he left and said he would find out how. He was back this morning with someone who showed him how to shut off the water. So now it is fixed. But the hot and cold is switched around and it is upside down. So the guy who is going to fix the tiles will be here between 2-3. So our shower should be fixed soon.
I discovered yesterday that Brooklyn's 2yr old molars are coming in. She has 2 that have started to come through the gum, and you can see the other 2 underneath the gum. So I think that might explain why she has been a bit crabby and not eating very much lately. She seems to be happier now that I've discovered them and have given her some Motrin. Rilee still doesn't have her tooth yet, but I'm really hoping it comes in soon. She really is miserable. I feel so bad for them.
We took my Durango in yesterday morning. I miss it so much. I was going to run to the store last night, but I didn't have my car. And I'm not very good at driving a stick shift so I can't take Erik's car. Well, I could, but I don't want to. So now the girls and I are stuck at home. Oh I forgot to say that Ma was hurt at work last week. She and another nurse were going to move a patient in a very crowed room. Ma tripped on a cord I think and she fell. She managed to catch herself on the big heater thing or she would have smashed her face into it. So she is now on light duty, because she strained her back. She is in quite a bit of pain. So her schedule is Mon-Fri 6am-2:30pm. So we're at home and I'm cleaning. Well, at the moment I'm taking a break. And then maybe after the shower is fixed I'll take a shower. Well, I need to take care of Brooklyn and get back to work.
Bye for now..................
1 comment:
I have a picture of Asa that looks almost exactly like Rilee with the shirt over her head, only it's a pair of jeans on his head! I'll have to see if I can find it and email it to you.
Post a Comment