Thursday, October 4, 2007

One Heck of a Week (So Far)

Let me tell ya, my title says it all. First as we all know I was supposed to have jury duty. The good thing about that was that I never had to go one day. Tandy and Kiara had their car accident. The car was picked up today so it will be assessed tomorrow morning. Everyone has said that they think it will be totalled, because it looks like the frame is damaged. So we'll find out tomorrow. Then we will know what will happen with them and getting a new car. Tandy and I went hiking at Post Falls park today. We had a ton of fun. I just noticed my legs are kinda sore. But I love getting the exercise. I told Erik that we had tried to put Rilee in an old carseat Auntie JeriAnn gave us when Brooklyn was a baby. The seat wouldn't lock in the rear facing position. And Ri still needs to be rear facing. She is big enough, but not old enough. Erik thought we didn't have the money. But he did a bunch of figuring and it turned out that he had made a mistake on our end. Because what we said we had and what the bank said we had was a very large difference. So he called me and told me to go to Walmart and buy Rilee the last carseat they had. Tandy had bought the other one last night. It is a Graco ComfortSport. Well, when we grabbed the box off the shelf we saw that it was open and something had been spilled on it. Tandy said her's had been opened too. I looked inside and I saw that whatever was spilled on the box was on the carseat. So I talked to an employee to see if I could get a discount. She had to talk to her manager who was in a meeting. Well, I ended up getting 10% off the recently rolled back price. So I only payed $57.60 for a really good carseat. I was actually pretty proud of myself for making sure I got a discount on it. I'm usually not like that. But like I told Tandy. I shouldn't have had to pay full price for it when it was stained. I sprayed it with shout and have it in the wash as we speak. It looked like it should was right out. We'll see. Guess what happened to my shower wall? Erik was taking a bath and had is foot resting on the wall. He thinks it might have caused to much moisture, but what ever happened it made his foot go right through the wall. So now I have a hole in my shower! I even have pictures. Now we will need to call the renters and get it fixed. The whole apartment needs to be remodeled. I told Erik I really want to move out of here. But we just can't right now. Rilee still doesn't have a tooth yet. I don't know why it isn't in. It feels like it should have been in last week! Oh well. I got to little ponies in her hair today. They looked so cute. Brooklyn was very excited about her new hat and gloves Grandma bought her last night. They really are cute. Now it is picture time!!!! YaY!!!

See how messy she is and her hair sticking out because she put food in it!


Cutie Pie Brooklyn in her jammies.


Sitting in their chairs with their babies.


Brooklyn in her fuzzy blue bathrobe from Maggie.


Rilee in a hand-me-down robe from Brooklyn


She had an old scratch on her nose. When Grandma put a bandaid on
her owie, Brooklyn had to have one on her owie too.

It looks like a bird beak.


Aren't my girls adorable?


Man I LOVE them!!!!!!!!

Pretty little girlies.

See Rilee's 2 little ponies?



My broken shower wall. See what I mean about it
needing to be remodeled?


Bye for now....................

1 comment:

Beya said...

Cute pictures, I LOVE Rilee's legs! Your girls are so cute! Love Aunt Kathy