Thursday, April 21, 2011

Better

Today has been much better. I feel more like myself. Kyndra has been doing wonderful sleeping in her new bed. Although, she did learn how to open doors about 2 days ago. So if she doesn't want to lay down in her bed she gets up and opens the door. Last night was a rough night getting the girls to sleep. Kyndra kept getting out of her bed and climbing in with the girls. So I was waiting outside the door when I heard her making noise. I went in the room to lay her back down. She saw me and said, "Ooh Mama! Hide!" And throws herself down on the bed and pulls her blankets over her head to hide from me. I had a good laugh when I walked out of the room. She is such a silly little girl. Right now all 3 of them are listening to toddler music on my iPod and dancing in the living room. They are so cute and they love to dance. Kyndra was also singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but I had a phone call and missed it. I love my children and I feel so thankful to have them. I can't believe in a little over a month I'm going to have a 2 year old. Kyndra still seems like my little baby and it is hard for me to believe she is growing up so fast. She seems ready to start potty training, but at the same time isn't. She is in the process of getting used to the toilet. She will say she has to go potty just to sit on the toilet, but will do nothing. Hopefully this summer she will be ready. We will probably start that sometime after Lil' Man is born. We'll just see how ready she is. Well, I'm off to get some cleaning done.

No comments: