The last couple of days have been a bit stressful. I'm struggling with getting my morning blood sugar in the range it needs to be. I still haven't been feeling well and I'm wondering if it is allergies. I'm also wondering if that is the reason my BS is still on the higher side in the morning because that is when I feel the worst. I just don't know. I may be putting in a call to my diabetes educator for some answers. I really want to control this without needing medication. For the sake of my sweet boy.
Over the course of two days Erik make Kyndra a toddler bed. We went out on Sunday and bought all the material he needed. He had created a design for it on the computer and with a few little changes as he put it together he made the cutest little bed. She slept on it last night and loved it!!! She was so excited to have a new bed. She went right to sleep in it and slept great only waking once at around 11:30 needing me. I am so proud of my girl, but at the same time I'm sad to see her growing up so fast.
Please pray for my parents. They have had a very rough couple of years with work situations and they have been struggling with it. I won't go into details out of respect for their privacy, but they really need our prayers. This is another reason I've been stressed. And I don't stress easily. But there have been some new and difficult things to deal with over the last several days. If it isn't one thing it's another. So please keep my family in your prayers. We all need them. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment