Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Bee

I have so much work to do before the baby is born. There are so many things he needs still. And so much I have to do to get ready for his arrival. We ordered him a carseat and it will arrive on Monday. I'm excited to get it put into the car. I've also been packing his bag for the hospital. All we need is to get his outfit for coming home. We haven't found the right one yet, but Ma and I are planning a shopping trip next week to go look for something. Poor little boy has so many things he will be using that are pink or purple. But that is ok. As long as we're at home I'm not worried about pink stuff. But in public I want him to look all boy!! That is why he is getting a new carseat. Kyndra's pink one with butterflies just won't work. He is getting a blue one. I'd tried to buy just a new cover, but they only had one pattern available and it didn't show a picture of it so I didn't know if I even liked it or not. So Erik and I gave in and bought him a new carseat. We have some rearranging to do in the Durango so we can get kids in and out easily. Unfortunately, I have to take Brooklyn out of her 5 pt harness to do so. I hate to do that, but unless we get a mini van, I have to. We have been looking into a mini van. I really don't want one, the Durango in big enough to fit all the children, but it isn't as easy with all the carseats. And if I want to keep them in 5pt harnesses as long as I can a mini van would be the easiest way to go. If we can find one for the right price. I kinda like the newer Dodge Grand Caravans. But we will have to wait and see. Another must have for me are the captains chairs in the back. I think that will make it much easier for kids to climb in and get in their seats, as well as for me climbing in to buckle them. Plus, they have a lot of storage compartments and we could use that. I would love to have places to keep extra clothes and blankets without it taking up space all over the floor of my car like it does now.

I've been busy today cleaning and doing laundry. I have a load of diapers I need to get washed and some dishes to do. My energy level is very low right now though. So hopefully, I'll get some of it back so I can get some more done. Ugh..... I hear my children fighting and hurting each other so I need to go settle them down.

No comments: