Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blah.....

I've been feeling burned out lately. There have beens so many things going on and I am in desperate need of some "me" time. Or even a date with my hubby would be nice. It has been a while since we've done that. I tend to feel a bit guilty when we do, but I know a break would be refreshing. Maybe I will see if Ma will babysit tonight so we can go on a date. I've been feeling the frustration of having to eat differently and having to count my carbs and be careful what I eat. I was ok with all the changes at first, but now I'm hitting that point where eating is now work and I don't enjoy it. I really wish I didn't have to eat, but this isn't about me. I have a baby who needs me to do the best I can for his health. And while I want to do that for him, it is frustrating trying to find the right plan that works for me. Plus, I'm still not feeling well and it really doesn't help anything. My nose is all plugged up and I can barely breathe because of it. I, personally, don't think it is helping my blood sugar levels. Today is one of those days. I'm feeling pretty blah and I haven't been in a very good mood. I'm just thankful I have my wonderful husband who deals with me and tries to support me when I'm like this. I'm also thankful for my mother. She has Type 2 diabetes and understands what I'm feeling right now. There are so many restrictions and I have to be so careful about them. Because I certainly know when I'm not careful. And to be honest, this sucks!!!! There is no other way to describe it. I know there are much worse situations that I could be dealing with. And I'm thankful none of us are experiencing that. But that still doesn't make this any more fun. So today is one of those days that I whine and complain and hope things are better than yesterday.

No comments: