Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baby Pictures of Me

These are some pictures of me when I was little. Some look like Rilee and some look like Brooklyn.


Brooklyn has Erik's mouth and nose, but other than that she looks just like me.

Sorry this one isn't very clear, but Brooklyn smiles just like this.
You've all seen it in some of her pictures.

Another Brooklyn. Except my hair was way darker.


This one looks like Rilee when she was a newborn.


Brooklyn looks just like me in this one. She has my eyes.

We haven't done much lately. Monday we went to a birthday party for Shaylee. That was fun. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. Rilee will be 9mo old on Frid. Where has the time gone.

She has been in so much pain lately. We're just waiting for that first tooth to poke through. Speaking of teeth......Kiara got her 1st tooth!!!!!! Yay!!!! And I was the one to find it. She was chewing on my finger and all of a sudden she bit me! I pulled my finger out and told Tandy that she has something sharp in her mouth. She took her and looked and sure enough there was a little tooth poking through the gum. It is on the top left. We think it might be one of her I-teeth. It isn't in the front. We were all very excited.

Brooklyn is going to Tandy's tomorrow for a play date. Except the play date isn't with Kiara. Kiara is coming over here to play with Rilee. Brooklyn is having a play date with Auntie Tandy! They are going to bake cookies, brownies and turtle bread. And then she is going to spend the night. I think, but I could be wrong, Kiara might be spending the night with me. I'm not entirely sure. But either way is fine. I love having her spend the night. It is so much fun.

Rilee has an eye dr appointment in the morning. It is the free they get before they turn 1. The dr she is going to see is so cool. She did Brooklyn's eye exam last year. In fact I need to make Brooklyn another eye appointment. She perscription then, but the dr. said that it could correct itself. But she wanted to see her again and make sure it was getting better. I hope she doesn't need glasses at this age. That would really suck. Erik needs glasses, but he is being stubborn about having an eye exam. And we all know that I wear glasses or contacts.

Brooklyn and Rilee having been fighting going to sleep tonight. I think they may have finally settled down. Figures it would happen on a night when they have to get up early to go to the eye dr. Oh well. That is what naps are for right. I should get myself to bed, since I also have to get up early. I am not a morning person. I hate getting up early. Oh well.

Bye for now.................

2 comments:

Trina G. said...

your pic's do look like brooklyn. It's amazing!! Just the darker hair and you look like twins!! cute:)

Cameo said...

Oh my gosh!!! They DO look like you!!!! Wow! And yet I still see sooo much of Erik in them. They are just spitting images of BOTH of you!!!! How funny!!!! Thanks so much for finally posting your baby pictures!!! Love you!