Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Haircut!!!!!

Yeah, so like the title says I got my hair cut for the first time in 5yrs. I've only had it trimmed or layered. So this was a big change for me but I love it. And so does my hubby. She told me that by the time we had finished we had cut off about 1 1/2ft of my hair. I also took off enough to be able to donate it. I've always wanted to do that and now I was finally brave enough to get it done. I have an appointment to get it streaked tomorrow. I've never had my hair colored professionally before. I'm really looking forward to it. I feel like a completely different person. This has really given me a boost of confidence. I feel so good about myself. I don't want to sound conceited or anything, but my new style makes me feel gorgeous and sexy. I haven't felt that way in a long time. Even Erik has noticed the change in me. Also having it cut made my hair so much curlier. It really gives it nice waves and it looks so good. Can you tell I'm excited?
So here it is. I tried to do some different poses just for fun.
Kiara might be spending the night with me tomorrow. Tandy has jury duty and since she has to get up so early she doesn't want to disturb Kiara. So she may stay with us. She spent last night with my parents. It was the first time she has been away from Tandy overnight other than when she was first born and in the hospital. Tandy thing for tomorrow was rescheduled, so she doesn't have to be there tomorrow. So I'm excited about her possibly spending the night with me.
Well, I have a very busy day tomorrow and possibly the next. Oh, my 3rd anniversary is Wed! I can't believe we've been together for this long. We've been together for 4yrs and married 3. God has truly blessed us. I have a wonderful husband and 2 amazing daughters. He really is good!
Bye for now.......................

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Happy Anniversary you young, hot, sexy woman you!!!! I LOVE your haircut!!! Does Erik say it's like going to bed with a whole new woman?! Wait, don't tell me, that's my little cousin! Oh well, I do know that he knows where babies come from, he has two of them!!!! Love you and more pictures of your sexy haircut!!!!

Trina G. said...

HOT MAMA!! It looks great. Us mama's need to look good. It makes us feel better about everything around us. When we feel good, our family feels good. AND NO YOU AREn't conceited.
You are such a beautiful person, inside and out Sonia. I'm so glad that Eric has you.
va va voom!!! SHAKE N BAKE!