Yesterday was our anniversary. Erik and I went to this nice little restaurant, Chef in the Forest, out around the lake where we always go fishing. We had a nice time.
Kiara also spent the night with us on Tues. Tandy's jury duty was cancelled, but Kiara still stayed with us so Tandy could finish unpacking things. All 3 girls had a great time. Kiara and Rilee are almost like having twins in the house. But it was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. They all slept great. Kiara slept in mine and Erik's bed. Brooklyn came in our room very early the next morning and she laid right down next to Kiara (Erik had already left for work) and went back to sleep. When Kiara woke up she simply proceeded to wake Brooklyn up. They talked and played quietly for a while so I continued to snooze. The next thing I knew I had a wet little mouth on my cheek giving me kisses. I opened my eyes and there was Kiara smiling at me. I couldn't help but laugh. It was so sweet. Rilee woke up a short time later and we all went in the living room. I made them all breakfast and they played for the rest of the day. They even got to play while Erik and I went to dinner. Tandy watched Brooklyn and Rilee for us.
Today Rilee slept in. She didn't wake up until 12:30pm. In fact I had to go in and wake her up. And it wasn't like she was up really late either. She was in bed around 10pm. She still doesn't have any teeth, but she has been trying to get them through for months. I'm wondering if they are getting closer. She didn't want to eat much today either. I just hope this is her teeth and she will get over it as soon as they come in.
Oh! I did get my hair highlighted, but I don't have any new pictures yet. I will get some when I have time and my hair isn't in a ponytail.
Bye for now..............
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a nice time! And happy anniversary!
Post a Comment