Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm Tired

I don't know what is up with the video I posted of Rilee crawling, but it is huge and it cuts off one side of it. Its like it isn't centered correctly or something. If anyone knows how I can fix it please let me know. I haven't done this enough to know what I'm doing. Here are a few pictures from today.



Brooklyn is combing her hair with a toy brush. Her mirror is a toy

magnifying glass. How funny is that?

She finally got the brush to stay in her hair without hands. YAY!

Rilee is playing with a tin can.

Hello, is anybody in there?

The last 2 days have been fun. Yesterday Ma came and took the girls and me out to breakfast. It was so yummy. Then we went shopping at Walmart. We just had a great time with the 4 of us. We don't really get to do that very often. But I also love when the whole family is together. We all have so much fun. But it was nice just Ma, the girls and me. Then we hung out at the house for a while. Pop went to the movies with Jeff to go see Transformers. So it was just the 3 of us. Then for some reason I decided to wash my durango. When I finished with it I washed Ma's land rover. After dinner, Erik went home to go to bed. Brooklyn spent the night with Ma and Pop and got to go night fishing with them. Tandy's sister, Tracy, and her fiance`, Ryan, are here visiting. Brooklyn loves Tracy and Ryan. She follows them everywhere. We all hung out together today. Oh! Jeff and Tandy may be moving into a new apartment! Although I will admit I am envious. The place has a washer and dryer. I wish I had my own washer and dryer. But I am happy for them. They will find out if they qualify in the next day or two.

Ma and Pop babysat the girls for Erik and I tonight. We went to go see Transformers. It is such a good movie. I really liked it. The original plan had been for Ma to go as well, but it didn't work out. As much as I wanted her to go too, it was still nice to have a date with Erik. After the movie we met everybody at the lake where they were all fishing. Then we bbqued some hamburgers for dinner. It was all so much fun.

Oh and I want to praise Brooklyn for doing so well going potty. She hasn't had a diaper on during the day since Saturday. She is doing so well. I just hope I know what I'm doing so I can get her out of diapers at least during the day. I don't care that she will probably need them at night for a while longer.

Well, it has been a long day and I'm exhausted.

Bye for now...............

P.S. In the video you can hear Brooklyn talking in the background. She is "talking" on her cell phone (an old one of mine that won't work). She is really having quite the conversation. So cute!

1 comment:

Trina G. said...

cute pic's!!! I love them. Good job on the potty training. You are such a good mom. Glad you had a fun couple of days. We need that sometimes. Love you all. T