Today was so much fun. We spent the day with our friend Raleigh. We were going to go to church with him today, but everything seemed to be against us. We were running a little bit late. Then when we arrived he was running late. He had some friends come up. He had thought he'd gotten up in time to be ready, but they were in the shower for the longest time. Therefore the reason for his being late. So we just ended up spending the day together. He had these really cool videos on creation vs. evolution. They were very interesting. After we ate lunch we got ready to go to the beach. We went to the one in CDA. I haven't been there in forever so I had forgotten what a nice sandy beach it is. Brooklyn was a little afraid of the water like normal and she loved playing in the sand. Erik carried her out in the water a little ways. Then he and Raleigh went out there. Brooklyn loves Raleigh and she had to go out too. She even got to the point that if Erik and Raleigh were a little ways out she would start out after them. It was kinda funny, because it was Raleigh she would go to. She had a great time. It was such a wonderful Sabbath day.
Kiara did spend the night with me the other day. She is such a wonderful little girl. She is so easy to take care of. Both she and Rilee like to eat at the same time. You should have seen me trying to get the two of them settled and eating their bedtime bottles. They were both screaming at me. I most likely looked like a chicken running around with my head cut off while trying to get them settled. But it was fun. I love the challenge of trying to adjust to having 2 babies. They are so much fun. Brooklyn had a great time with Tandy. She came home the next day with all kinds of goodies and fun stories. She was pretty tired because from what Tandy said she didn't go to bed till about midnight. And she had been up earlier than normal from her because of Rilee's eye exam. I was going to say that she didn't get a nap, but then I remembered that I had put her down for one.
The last few days have been busy for us, but so much fun. Oh! My cousin, Cameo, blogged about Grandma Briggs condition. It isn't good. If you want to read it just go over to where I have Cameo's Blog under Favorite Blogs. Please keep Grandma Briggs and the rest of our family in your prayers. The next few months are not going to be very easy. Thank you.
Bye for now..............
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the shout out, albeit a sad one. Glad to hear you had a lovely Sabbath and a great time with Kiara! Love and miss you.
Post a Comment