The best place to start is with the drama we had on Monday night. I was at my parents house cuz I was going to spend the night there. I don't even know how that came about. Anyway, I was playing the Wii boxing. I was making up for not being at home to workout. Well, I accidently hit Brooklyn in the ear with the remote. So we gave her an ice cube for her ear. After a minute she wanted to eat it so she put it in her mouth and was sucking on it. No big deal she has eaten millions of ice cubes. For some reason she decided to suck on it instead on biting and chewing it like she normally does. I turned to look at her and when I did I saw her inhale it. Brooklyn instantly started shoving her finger down her throat trying to get it out. She threw up in my hand and it was ice cold so I thought it had come out, because she was crying. Ma came over and said she was still choking. She flipped her over and started pounding her on on the back. Brooklyn was still sticking her finger down her throat. Finally she threw up again and out came the ice and lots of blood. Even after the ice was out she threw up a couple more times. Each time there was still lots of blood. I called Erik and told him what had happened and then Ma and I took her to the ER. The doctor looked at her and said she only had scratched her throat and it was the size of her fingernail. We asked if it had been a good idea to bring her in and he said yes, because you never know if they might have torn something or damaged their tongue. He also told us that the area she scratched was like when you get a bloody nose. It will gush. But once it stops it won't start again unlike a bloody nose. Let me tell you I have never been so scared in my life! So she is no longer allowed to have ice.
Jeff and Tandy are moving into their new apartment! It is a really nice place. They really need it. I am jealous of the washer and dryer they have in the apartment. They actually have their own washer and dryer! So not fair, but I am happy for them. I'm going to be going over there sometime today to watch Kiara while they work at unpacking.
Brooklyn is doing so well with going potty. She has an accident once in a while, but she only wears a diaper at night. I'm so proud of her. Rilee is crawling like crazy. At times I wonder why I ever wanted her to crawl. But it is fun. I'm just having so much fun with my girls.
Erik worked a lot of hours yesterday! That means over time!!!! We've really needed him to work like this. God really has been looking out for us. He helps us out whenever things get tight. He always gets us by.
Well, I have about a million things to do before I pack the girls up and head over to Jeff and Tandy's.
Bye for now...............
1 comment:
How terrifying!!! I'm so glad she's ok!
Post a Comment