Its kinda hard to tell but Brooklyn put a shirt on in place of a skirt.
Spaghetti Face!
Brooklyn is wearing her new sunglasses.
I'm gorgeous and I know it!
Trying the pose Gramma told me to do. Didn't quite turn out the same.
But still is pretty darn cute.
The point of this picture was to show her 2 little pig tails.
Brooklyn and the new baby I bought her. She loves her!

Rilee is playing with Grampa.
Daddy and his girls.
I love her expression. She was rolling the ball with the neighbor kid.
Mommy and Rilee.
Mommy and her girls.
Mommy and Rilee again.
Brooklyn was being a stinker every time I tried to get a picture with her.
At least she's looking at the camera this time.
I wonder what she is thinking......
This look is saying "No, I'm not pulling the clean folded laundry out of the basket,
Mommy." She pulled her self up to the standing position all by herself.
See her mess. Clothes and toys. It never ends.
Brooklyn wanted her picture taken too. And this is how she wanted it done.
Erik will probably kill me for this though.
Bath time!
Chewing on the whale. See her chubs.
Sucking her thumb and snuggling with her towel.
Thumb sucker!
Look at my big blue eyes! I love pictures like this.
Well, today Brooklyn went to VBS with Jordan and Shaylee. I guess the girl who was the tearcher's helper took Brooklyn under her wing. When Auntie JeriAnn went to check on them Brooklyn was sitting on the girl's lap. She helped Brooklyn do everything. I think that was very sweet of her. Brooklyn really wasn't old enough to be there, but I think it was pretty neat how they let her go anyway. I felt rushed today. I went to pick up Brooklyn from my grandma's and then I was supposed to be back home so I could babysit Kiara while Tandy moved some more stuff. When I got home both girls were sleeping so I cleaned up a bit. Erik came home and we talked for a while. That was nice. I called Tandy to see what was going on because they hadn't shown up and I wanted to make sure there hadn't been a missunderstanding. She said Kiara had fallen asleep and by the time she woke up Jeff had left for work with the car and the carseat. So she is going to be here in the morning and I will have her for the whole day. I think this is going to be so much fun.
Rilee has a dr appointment tomorrow for her 9mo check-up. Yay! No shots! I may have all 3 girls with me when I leave for that. But that won't be a problem. The dr's office is only a couple of blocks from my appartment. And Erik should be home by 4:30 anyway. But even if he isn't I think I'll be able to handle it. It isn't anything I haven't done before.
Oh I forgot to mention the other day that I received a card from our cousin, Cameo. She sent me a couple of bows to try in Rilee's hair. There was also a picture of Asa enclosed. She said that he had wanted to send something too. Brooklyn saw the picture and she stole it saying it was her picture. I think she has grown to love her cousin. I'm going to have to tape the picture up in her corner where I have already taped a bunch of different family pictures for her.
Well, I really need to get to bed. The girls went down early and I'm not sure what time Kiara will be here in the morning.
Bye for now.....................
P.S. Please pray for my dad as he makes a decision about a new job that has been offered to him. Thank you.
3 comments:
thank-you for all the adorable, beautiful,cute, sweet, and funny pictures. I always spend a lot of time just enjoying your pictures and comments. I is so nice of you to take the time so we can feel closer to you when we are so far away. Have a fun day. love, mom
LOVE THE PICS!!! What cute girlies you have. I love the tub pictures of Riley and her little rolls!! So cute.
Love you, T
You have such beautiful children!!! I am still waiting for a picture of you when you were little because right now, all I see is Erik when I see Brooklyn! Hope your day went great with the 3 girls! Love you!
Post a Comment