Saturday, August 4, 2007

Exhausted!!!

I don't know where to start. We've been pretty busy lately. We went to Silverwood with Auntie JeriAnn, Jordan and Shay. We had so much fun. Brooklyn was really tired, so we didn't stay as long as we normally do. We spent most of the time at the water park. On Thursday JeriAnn and I made appointments at America's Best. Mine was a follow up for my contacts. Auntie had a first time appointment. They both went well. And I found 2 pairs of glasses that I really liked. So when we can I will get new glasses. On Friday Brooklyn and Shay had their sleep over. Brooklyn didn't go to sleep till about 10:30pm and then she was up at 6:30am. She is NEVER up at 6:30. She is very rarely up before 9. So we had a very sleepy little girl today. But both girls had so much fun.

Today Erik and I slept in. We went over to my Grandma's like usual. We picked Brooklyn up over there. God has been looking out for us. We've been a little tight financially lately. Well for the second time we've received a dividend when its been tough. I believe it was a gift from God. Helping us when we didn't expect it. Thank You, God!

Well, both Erik and I are so tired. So we are off to bed.

Bye for now...............

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Isn't it wonderful when God just steps in and says "here you go" when you least expect it???? God is good!!!!