Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!!!

First of all, I can't believe my baby just turned 2 today!! I've been a little emotional about the whole thing. They really grow up so fast.

The party was great. We didn't have a whole lot of people show up, but that was ok. There isn't a whole lot of room at my folks house. Brooklyn had sooo much fun. First, my parents and I were up late decorating and finishing the cleaning. I feel really bad, but I had been up since 6am that morning and I kept falling asleep in my dad's chair so they ended up doing most of the work. I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. The house looked so cool. There were streamers and balloons. It was just too cute. Like I said the other day, Brooklyn wanted a penguin party. So had a Happy Feet cake made and yesterday in Sabbath School she got to wear a party hat. She looked so cute in it we wanted to get hats for today. But they didn't have penguin hats. What they did have was penguin masks. So we have a picture of all the kids wearing their masks. Once I can I'll post pictures of the party. It really would help if I had a digital camera. Brooklyn really got a lot of nice gifts. I don't have time to name everything, but I'll try to get the pictures really soon. For there not being a whole lot of people she received a lot of nice things. And you should have seen her face when she saw her bike. Her jaw dropped and her big eyes lit up her whole face. Let me tell you, her reaction made that bike worth every penny. Plus, she really likes the doll we gave her that gets sick. She loves making it better. It makes me wonder if she'll be a doctor or a nurse when she grows up.

Rilee slept the whole time during the party. My mom bought both of the girls the most adorable outfits. Brooklyn's looked kind of Mexican and was just the cutest thing. And Rilee's was just girly and so cute. We all had a great time.

Oh! I say this just to make my mom happy. Well, Jeff bought a Wii (pronounced "we") game system. Now I don't know if you know what a Wii is, but it has a cordless controller and you have to move the controller around to play the games. Well, last nite my mom and dad were playing a bowling game ( while I slept in Dad's chair) and mom woke me up to tell me she had bowled 8 strikes in a row. Well, she actually bowled a perfect game. She is the only one in our family to have done it yet. She was so excited. And she was having a hard time being excited, because both of the girls were sleeping. But we were very proud of her.

Well, Rilee is asking for her cereal bottle and since I'm exhausted from a late nite and an early day I'm ready for her to go to bed. Bye for now......

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Can't wait for the pictures! Nita said it was a nice party. Congrats to your mom on the Wii bowling championship!