Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Dream into Reality

My dream of buying a house is really becoming more of a reality. Erik called this place over here that helps people with their house payments and they approved us for $174,500! That is more than I could have thought possible. The last guy we talked to only approved us for $139,900. And he had a much higher monthly payment. Going through this other place will really help us, because the payment will adjust with family size and income. So when Erik gets laid off for the winter our payment may go down. The payment were a rough estimate. They are mailing us an application to fill out and send back. But the way Erik was talking we may actually get a house this summer. I'm just so excited I don't know what to do! I do know that I'm not going to settle on something just because of the price. I want a home that is going to last us and we're not going to outgrow in a couple of years. And it has to have a backyard. I want my kids to be able to have a place to play and run. This all just seems to good to be true! I have about a million things to do today. Bye for now......

No comments: