Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Today day we went to Sabbath School. Both of the girls just love it so much. Since tomorrow is Brooklyn's birthday she got to go up front and wear a party hat while everyone sang Happy Birthday to her and then she got to blow out a candle. She was almost able to blow it out herself, but then she suddenly got really shy cause they all cheered when the flame almost went out. She was given a pencil and got to pick out a little maze game. I can't believe how fast kids grow.

After church we went over to my grandma and grandpa's house for lunch. Erik's mom met us over there. She came for Brooklyn's party. We all had a nice visit and Brooklyn got to show Nana the kitchen she plays with and the big swing set outside. Then Erik, his mom, the girls and me all went to the White House Grill for dinner. Yum! They use a lot of garlic in their food. And I LOVE garlic! That's one of my main ingredients when I cook. I love the Mediterranean Chicken. It comes with pasta cooked in garlic and sauted garlic green beans. Brooklyn was so wild tonite. She has had so much happen in the last few days and she is exhausted and hyper all at the same time. Right now she is cuddling with Daddy on the couch and watching "Boog and Elliot" (Open Season). That is one of her favorite movies.

When my mom gets off work tonite at 11:30 we're going to go over to her house and help with the finishing touches for Brooklyn's party. My apartment is way to small to have a party. Hopefully we'll be able to get financed for the 3bdrm 2ba condo that I want.

Rilee is getting so big. She is getting so close to rolling over. And she is tryhing so hard to sit herself up. My baby is soon not going to be my baby. But isn't that the way it is? They grow up before you know it. Well, she is getting really fussy again, so I need to take care of her. Bye for now....

1 comment:

Cameo said...

I love garlic too! Yum! That place sounds really good! Can't wait to hear about the party!