I can't believe I just started my own blog! I never thought I'd do anything like this, but now family and friends can stay updated on what is going on in the life of my family.
For those who don't know, my 8 month old niece Kiara, has leukemia. But thankfully she has the curable kind. She is now home from her second stay in the hospital. She is only going to be home till the 13th. It isn't a very long stay, but we are enjoying it very much. Brooklyn is having a great time having her home. She just love her "Kara". I think Rilee is having a fun time too. She and Kiara like to beat each other up and give kisses all at the same time. The three of them are going to be the best of friends.
Brooklyn got to go and play with her other best friend, Willy. He is 10 months older than she is and they get along so well. They play for hours on end. The weather was so nice today that we all got to go out and enjoy it. Erik's car isn't running so well, so he is going to be working on it tomorrow with the help of his carpool buddy. And I get to clean our appartment. Yippee for me. Oh well, that's all a part of being a housewife. If only Brooklyn wouldn't mess it up as fast as clean it up.
Well, I don't really know what else to say since this is still so new for me. I'm sure I'll get better at it. Until next time....
1 comment:
Great post Sonia!!!! I'm so proud of you! You're doing wonderful!
Post a Comment