She just didn't want to smile, but she's so cute!
Isn't she adorable in her hand-me-down hat from Brooklyn?

Brooklyn still didn't want to smile.
Happy, happy Rilee Girl!
Grandpa, Brooklyn and Rilee. Too cute!
Mommy and Rilee.

Isn't this just an adorable picture?

Brooklyn just loves to brush her teeth.
She's gotta thing about pockets.
I don't think her eyes could get any bigger.
I love the headband on her!
Isn't she precious?
Well, there they are. We really didn't go anywhere today. I was busy cleaning my apartment because Jeff, Tandy and Kiara were coming for dinner. I actually got quite a bit done. Jeff made chicken fettuccine alfredo. He was trying to make it like the White House Grill, but we just didn't get enough garlic. But it was still really good. Erik and I have been looking at different houses over the internet. Hopefully we'll find something. I just wish I had more patience. It is just so hard when I want a house so badly. We actually found something we might like, but we need to go and really look at it. I may need to be reminded to be patient. I am going to do my best to be open minded about this whole thing. Well, I've had a very long day, so I'm off to bed. Bye for now....
1 comment:
Wow! Brooklyn looks just like Erik when he was little!!! I can't get over it! They are both adorable!!! And BE PATIENT with a house. If you want to be in it for years, wait for the right one. I know, it's so hard to be patient, but you will be glad you were when you find the right one, just like when you found the right guy! haha....
Post a Comment