Friday, March 23, 2007
Shopping
Well, the day didn't start out to great both of the girls were crying all morning. But they did eventually stop. But of course by that time I was very frazzled. Erik got off work really early today because there simply wasn't anything for him to do. He got 2 parts for his car and now the trunk and glove box work. Then we went to our favorite Mexican restaraunt for lunch. And then we went shopping. I hadn't really planned on going shopping, but my auntie, JeriAnn wanted some help picking out some shoes. And well, I ended up with a pair of my own. But before that Erik, the girls and I had gone to the Big Dogs store and they were having a huge sale. I bought the girls each an outfit at buy one get the another for $1. Then I bought a sweatshirt and a t-shirt for myself. We had a great time. I was so tired the last couple of days that I hadn't left the house. But it did feel nice to get out for a bit. Auntie took Brooklyn to play with my cousins, Jordan and Shaylee, for a little bit. That really wore her out. Erik and I went to Walmart and thankfully I was able to get my hair trimmed. It hasn't been done since when I was first pregnant with Rilee. I was so afraid that I would end up with the one girl who cut my hair really stupid the one time I had her, but luckily I got the girl who does a great job on my hair. Plus, I was surprised she remembered me, because it had been so long. Anyway now my hair feels great and it should last me 3 months. Well, I need to get Rilee and myself off to bed. We're going to go to Sabbath School in the morning. Brooklyn has been asleep since 8pm. That is really earrly for her. She did wake up a couple of times, but we gave her some Tylenol and that seemed to have helped. She plays so hard with Jordan and Shay that her body aches and she can't relax. But she just has so much fun. I'm really glad she has them and Kiara. She has someone to play with. Kiara is doing great, by the way. Will let you know if there are any changes. Bye for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment