Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Too Cute!

You know kids are really precious. You should just see my girls right now. Brooklyn is holding Rilee in her little recliner and she just has to have the boppi pillow. Anyway, they are both glued to the tv watching Blue's Room. Brooklyn got the movie for her birthday, so of course she's been obsessed over it. You know ever since her birthday Brooklyn has started going through the terrible two's. She was actually fighting with Willy today. She got this musical tea set for her birthday and they were fighting over the teapot. I couldn't believe it.

Cute moment is over. Brooklyn decided that she needed to bite Rilee's pinkie. They can never leave things peaceful. I guess that means its time for bed.

My parents bought the movie Blood Diamond. That is such a good movie. I highly recommend it. I've always loved Leonardo Dicaprio. I think he is such a hottie.

It has been such a long day. I've just been so tired lately. I don't know what my problem is. Rilee is screaming I'll be right back. Brooklyn never cried like Rilee does. Some days it just wears me out. I know this might sound crazy but I think she's teething already. She is chewing like crazy on whatever she can (her fingers or mine). She has a really strong jaw cause she can bite really hard. So that's what I think is causing her fussiness. Plus, she's been a little sick and Brooklyn always get sick when she suts teeth. So I guess we'll see if I'm right or not. She could do this for months. Well, Brooklyn is falling asleep in her chair, so I need to get the girls to bed. Bye for now......

2 comments:

Garrison Family said...

Hey Sonia. Jeff wants me to post a note from him. He said that your comment about Loe Dicaprio is dumb. He also said to tell you that Leo is gay. Just remember Jeff said it.
Hey I love reading your blog. It is so cool. I read it every day after I up date Kiara's site. Love you all.

Cameo said...

Oh, how cute! Too bad you didn't get a pic of it! And Leo ISN'T gay!!! LOL.