Thursday, March 22, 2007
Long Day
Today all the girls and I did was hang out at home in our pajamas. I was just so tired today. I even slipped in a nap while the girls were taking theirs. Brooklyn and I sat on the couch cuddled in a blanket and read a bunch of books. Then we had to watch Blue's Room (again). She just loves Blue. What can I say? I usually don't mind listening to it either. I'm still feeling a little icky. Hopefully it will go away. Brooklyn is tucked into bed for the night. And Rilee has just started crying from her swing. Rilee ate pears today. She liked them too. She ate most of the container with Brooklyn helping occasionally. Brooklyn did end up finishing it off. Rilee is laying on the floor talking to the doll we gave Brooklyn for her birthday. It giggles and Rilee really like that. We really didn't do too much today. Oh! I did cook some really good chicken. And the pasta I made with it turned out awesome. Erik and Brooklyn really like it. But other than a great dinner I layed around the house today. Rilee is screaming and I need to get her ready for bed. Bye for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you'll have to email me your dinner recipe! Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment