Monday, March 26, 2007
I hope everyone liked the pictures. That was a lot easier than thought. The girls and I didn't do much. Erik went grouse hunting with Jeff and his friend, Tim. They didn't get anything. They did see a buch of elk tracks and droppings, so hopefully that means they will get something this next season. Brooklyn, Rilee and I stayed and hung out with Tandy and Kiara. Kiara has just changed so much. She is just so cute. We like to lay her and Rilee on the floor together to play. But they usually just end up scratching eyes or beating each other up. It is sometimes quite funny to watch. Kiara loves to grab handfuls of hair and pull. She had quite a hold of Brooklyn's hair. Poor Brooklyn didn't know what to do. I can't believe she is going to be 9mo old tomorrow. I can't get over how fast our kids grow up. Rilee is 4mo old and I'm having a hard time admitting that to myself. She never was much of a little baby like Brooklyn was, so in some ways I feel like I missed out on that. She does like to be babied more than Brooklyn did. So even though she's never been tiny she's a baby in that way. We went Walmart again. Tandy had a few things to get, but I mostly just wandered. We did go to Dairy Queen for dinner. Brooklyn actually ate pretty good compared to how she has been eating. We mostly just had a lazy day. I'm suddenly exhausted, so its off to bed for me. Bye for now.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum, Dairy Queen! I'm on a mint oreo blizzard kick right now. I seriously think I could eat a gallon of that! Hopefully we won't find out! Loved the pictures. Keep 'em coming Sonia!
Post a Comment