What a long day! Brooklyn has been crying almost all day. Rilee has slept most of the day she so has been pretty easy to take care of. Brooklyn has just been so tired since this last weekend. Having Nana visit and her birthday party has just worn her out. She went to bed pretty early tonite. Figures that as soon as I sit down at the computer Rilee would wake up. She likes to do that to me.
Well, Erik and I have been trying to get a loan so we could either buy a condo or a house if we can get the right price. Erik has been talking to this one guy and it would be $900 a month for a $130,000 loan. We were approved for $140,000. Which I don't think is too bad. We'll see what happens. If anyone has any advice please let me know. We could really use it. I really do want to have my own house. I'm so sick and tired of living in an apartment. My girls just need more room to play. I also really want my own washer and dryer. I would love to be able to do my laundry whenever I wanted. It would be so much easier than hauling it over to mom and dad's. The washer and dryer here at the apartment sucks. The dryer doesn't even dry the clothes. So it is just a waste of our money. So hopefully everything will work out.
Rilee is getting so close to rolling over. She is going to be 4 mo old on Sat. She hasn't had much of an appetite lately, but the last few days it seems to be returning. She is drinking 5oz every three hours and then at nite I make 5oz of formula and add 2 1/2 formula scoops of rice cereal. And she will down the whole thing. I've bought some babyfood that I'm going to start giving her. I started Brooklyn of babyfood at this age so I'm doing it again with Rilee. We'll see how she likes it. She is so much bigger than Brooklyn was at 4mo. She is already wearing some 6-9mo sizes. Brooklyn is wearing 2t or 3t. Some brands are different than others. So everything fits differently. She is really getting into the terrible two's. I guess she isn't as bad as some other kids I've seen, but still this just doesn't seem like her. Maybe part of it has to do with the fact that she been a little sick, she's trying to cut her 2 yr old molars and she's been exhausted. Hopefully after a couple days at home not doing anything will help. She hasn't even had any good naps. The last 2 days have been only 1/2hr naps. I sure wish I knew what to do for her.
Erik was tlaking to his mom and found out that she's been sick. She said that it started with a scratchy throat. And guess what? I've had a scratchy throat for most of the afternoon. And I've started to feel icky all over my whole body. I really hope I don't get worse. Maybe I should get some Airborne. You know that stuff really works.
My niece, Kiara, is doing really well. She is still at the hospital. I miss her so much. I can't wait until all this cancer stuff is over and we can have her home again. I hope I don't get sick so I can go see her soon. Because she is neutropenic she can't be around anyone who is sick. Please remember to keep her in you prayers. She is just doing so well and it is all thanks to God.
Well, I'm tired and Rilee is ready once again for her cereal bottle. Bye for now.....
1 comment:
How exciting to get ready to buy a house!!! My only advice is to make sure you get a mortgage payment that doesn't overextend you. That and look, look, look. I must have looked at easily 100+ houses before I found the one we bought. And I knew as soon as I walked in that it was ours. Hopefully Brooklyn will be feeling better soon. I'm kind of sick myself and also swear by Airborne! Emergen-C also works well. I mix the 2 together and make a tasty punch like cocktail! I've been drinking it like crazy the past 2 days. Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment