Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pictures!

Ok, so I finally (with the help of Erik) figured out how to post pictures. So I don't have very many recent of Brooklyn developed. Just about all the ones I have now of her she's sleeping or running around with her bobo ( pacifier) in her mouth. I guess we'll just have to see how this turns out. I'm still not entirely sure what the heck I'm trying to do.







This one isn't very good because I took it with my phone
and she moved. But isn't she just so cute sucking her thumb?




This is Rilee holding her favorite stuffed animal, Bunny Bear!





Rilee and Daddy sleeping on the couch .


Brooklyn fell asleep in her chair with her baby.



Brooklyn helping Daddy let the air out with her toy pear.

This is my dad and my little niece, Kiara Rose.
She's getting ready to go down the slide.

There she goes!

Tandy, Kiara and Brooklyn in a boat. Rilee wasn't born yet.


Daddy and Brooklyn sleeping in Grandpa's chair.


This is my mom with a little bit younger Brooklyn.

This is our nicest recent family picture. Brooklyn was 1 yr old.

This is from the day Rilee was born. This is the only one of

the 4 of us that I have developed.

So this is all I have right now, but I will be able to do this a lot easier now. So as soon as I get more pictures I'll post them. Bye for now.....





































































































1 comment:

Cameo said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad you figured out how to post pics!