Saturday, March 31, 2007

Play Day!

Well, we didn't do a whole lot today. We had planned on going to church, but the girls had a rough morning so we didn't make it. We decided instead to take them to the park and let them play. There was a little girl there with her grandma. She was 3 1/2 and she and Brooklyn had a blast playing together. Brooklyn was swinging in one of the baby swings, so we took Rilee and stuck her in with Brooklyn. They were so stuck in the swing I wasn't worried about her falling out. They were so cute. Erik took a picture of them on his phone. After we were done at the park we drove around and looked for houses for sale. I told you I'm very anxious. We didn't really find too many in our price range. But there are some and they are nice. But I really want to look in them and get a feel for what it would be like and what I could with it. We did that for a little bit and then we went over to my grandparents for lunch. Brooklyn got to play with Jordan and Shaylee again. She always gets so worn out from that. But she just has so much fun. After Grandma and Grandpa's we drove around some more and looked at houses. We also picked up one of those free real estate books. Right now Brooklyn and Rilee are watching Sesame Street. Its the 25yr muscal celebration so it has a lot of music. Brooklyn is dancing all around the living room and Rilee is sitting in Brooklyn's chair. Oh! Brooklyn just got Erik to dance with her. The things daddy will do for his little girls. So cute! Rilee is just glued to the tv. She looks so tiny in the chair and it fits Brooklyn so perfectly. Well, that's about it for today. Bye for now......

1 comment:

Cameo said...

how cute!!! I can just see Erik dancing around! Take your time with houses, be patient. Remember, this is a house that you want to be in for a long time. I know it's hard, but it's also soooo expensive to move into a house. We had no idea of all the things we needed once we got into our house! It was unreal. Don't worry, you'll find the right one!