Ok, I know I've been a little too anxious about getting a house, but I think we found one. It isn't what I've always dreamed about but when I saw it I fell in love. It is a multi-level 3 bd 2ba. It is a split entry which isn't my favorite, but it really suits this house. We didn't actually get to go inside, because we found it through an email from the man who was trying to sell us a condo. It is vacant, so Erik, mom, Brooklyn and I went to go peek in the windows. The walls need paint and the fence needs a little work, but Erik said that would all be easy to do. It has the living room upstairs and a rec room downstairs. Plus we think that there are to bedrooms upstairs and we know there is one down. I have been thinking I would turn that room into my office and the rec room would become a playroom for the kids. It has a nice big backyard which would be great for the girls. And the price is even better. It is being sold for $159,000. The other houses I've looked at are way more expensive. Erik thinks it will make a nice starter house. Please be praying that this will work out for us. We both really like what we've seen of it so far. We just need to make an appointment with this guy to go and really look at it.
We haven't really done a whole lot the last 2 days. I made some cupcakes yesterday (yes I actually baked them). They turned out pretty good. Erik put a couple of steaks on the barbeque. They were so yummy. He is getting to be a pretty good cook on the grill. Oh dear, Rilee is crying for her bottle. Bye for now......
1 comment:
Oh, I can't wait to see it!!! Can you email the link or picture to it???? I hope it works out!!!!
Post a Comment