Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lonely For My Baby Girl

I didn't do a whole lot. I've missed Brooklyn so much, though. But I know she has had a good time and that is important. I really have enjoyed my time with Rilee. With Rilee being so little and when she was sleeping it was almost like it was just Erik and I were alone. We don't really get much time with just the 2 of us with the girls around. But I love my girls so much and it makes the time Erik and I do spend together so much more special. Brooklyn just keeps me so busy that I don't have time for much else (like cleaning). I'm trying to teach Rilee to go to sleep on her own in her bed. So today I put her in her crib and she fell asleep and took a 2 hr nap. I was so proud of her. She took a short nap in her swing, though. Then I had Erik put her in the crib again at about 8pm and she's been sleeping ever since. It is now 1:35am! I am going to need to get her up and give her a cereal bottle and put some jammies on. Right now all she has on is a drooled on sweatshirt. Her poor little legs were so cold the last time I checked on her. I did get some cleaning done today. Plus I had laundry to fold after washing it at mom and dad's yesterday. Well, I'm tired and I need to get Rilee into bed. I think Brooklyn is going to be back in the morning because Jeff has an interview. So I really need to get some sleep so I'll be up in time. Bye for now.........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Glad you got some quality time in with Erik.