Friday, April 20, 2007

Getting Better

Well, Brooklyn is finally on the road to recovery. Today is the first day since Sunday that she didn't have a fever. She is still coughing and having a runny nose, but she is doing so much better. Now my only concern is Rilee. She is now coughing and sneezing. Plus she also had a low grade temp. I think we are all getting sick. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and feeling pretty rotten. I think having to get up every 3 hours to give Brooklyn medicine to control her fever wore me down and made it easier for me to get whatever she has. I'm really worried that Rilee will get the fevers like Brooklyn did. Please pray she doesn't. It was scarry enough with Brooklyn running such high temps. I don't want to find out what it would be like with my 5mo old. Other than the girls being sick we haven't done to much.

We have a wedding to go to on Sat. A friend I grew up with is finally getting married. Nobody thought he would. He just didn't seem like the type to settle down. But I guess he's suprised us all. I hope we all feel a little bit better by then. We kinda have to go either way, though. You just can't miss out on the wedding of someone you grew up with. I still can't believe I will be celebrating 3 yrs of marriage to Erik in Aug. My parents will have their 25th anniversary just 2 wks after mine. They were married in Aug as well. We'd really like to do something special for them. 25 is kind of a big thing. I have faith that Erik and I will last just as long and longer. We have such good examples from both of our parents.

Kiara is doing really well. She might even get to come home tomorrow. Please keep her in your prayers. God has really been working miracles with our little Kiara. She has just been thru so much in her young life. And God has been there with her the whole way. And she is such a blessing to have around.

Well, I'm off to bed. It has been a long day and I feel yucky. Bye for now.........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

THREE YEARS???? ALREADY?????? I CANNOT BELIEEEEEEVE IT!!! (done ala Little Einsteins). Congrats to you guys in Aug!