This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but the computer wasn't working right so I quit trying to finish this. Please keep in mind I started it yesterday and saved it. Now I'm continuing....
Well, I hope all of you had a lovely Easter. We had a blast. We didn't get a chance to color our eggs last night, so we had to wait until today. Brooklyn had so much fun. Her hands are stained so bad. My mom bought a tye dye kit. So we just gave her some cotton swabs to paint with. Erik's fingers are black form all the colors she used. After they dried I took them out and hid them while she sat and watched a movie with daddy. She was so cute when she was out looking them. She actually did a really good job. She found some of them right away, but some of the others took her longer. She had fun and after she had found all the eggs she still wanted to look for some more. Next year we're going to have to do way more eggs, because we'll have Rilee and Kiara looking for them, too. After the egg hunt Brooklyn got to eat a couple of her eggs. She loves boiled eggs and she ate 2 of them. She doesn't like the yoke, though. But lucky for me I get that part. Yum! We all had a good day. Mom came home from work early on standby. She is a CNA on the oncology floor at the hospital. And we all ate some yummy hamburgers. And that was pretty much how our Easter went.
Back to the present......
Well, I had a really slow start to my day. I usually stay up kinda late and since both of my girls are rarely up before 10am, I do get to sleep in. Well, for some reason today I just could not get myself going very quickly. I got over to mom and dad's at around 3pm, which is kinda late for me. Brooklyn was taking a bath when I got there so I didn't see her the second I walked in the door. But she heard me say something to my mom when she came out of the bathroom to throw something away. And then I hear, "Hi Mom." I don't know how or why she has started calling me "Mom." It is kinda cute though. At least most of the time it is still "Mommy." She was just so cute. If only you could hear the tone of her voice when she said it. She is developing quite the little attitude. She cracks me up sometimes, because of the way she says something. Brooklyn go to watch Happy Feet after her bath. She dances and sings with the entire movie. We really didn't do too much today thought. We played a lot of darts. Jeff just bought a dart board the other day and we've all been hooked. I also washed some clothes and will have to again tomorrow. But other than that we didn't do much. Anyway, I'm suddenly very tired. So bye for now...............
1 comment:
glad to hear you had a nice Easter. I'm craving some deviled eggs right now! I might have to make some!
Post a Comment