Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Suprise!

Today Erik and I had an appointment to go and get our application filled out from the place that helps low income families with a home. And that all went really well. Now we just have to wait for them to process our papers. We were supposed to go and look at the house we liked, but just after Erik made the appointment the guy called back and said he found out there is a sale pending on it. We were a little dissapointed, but we're trying to stay positive.

When we got back home we decided to take Jeff and Tandy out to dinner. We all just wanted Flaming Wok from the mall. So we headed to the valley mall. We walked around a bit after we ate. And Tandy and I decided to get our nails done. Because of the fumes we left the girls with the guys. While we were in there Erik decided to suprise me and get Rilee's ears pierced. Brooklyn ruined it by telling me about Rilee's earrings when she saw me. Erik had told her not to tell me. She looks so cute with them. They are just a clear stone, but they are bigger than the ones that Brooklyn had when we had her ears done. Brooklyn's were pink. Erik asked me if what he and Jeff had picked out was ok or if he should have gone with pink to match Brooklyn's. I told him I liked what they picked. They don't always have to match. Erik told me she did really good. There was a new girl in there who had never pierced a persons ears and she didn't feel comfortable doing a baby. So the other lady in there had to do them one at a time. They told me that she only whined for about a second and was done. I'm sorry I missed out on this experience, but it was nice to be suprised.

After the mall, we went to Walmart and bought Rilee her Johnny-jump-up and Brooklyn Happy Feet. That is such an adorable movie. Brooklyn absolutely loves it. Of course, she loves animals, so it had to be a winner in her book. Well, I've had a long day, so I'm going to bed. Bye for now.........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

How sweet of Erik!!! That is a wonderful surprise! I'm glad you had a nice day and that Rilee's ears are pierced. I'm hoping the foster mother will pierce Valentina's before she gets moved to the orphanage.