Friday, April 13, 2007
In-laws Arrived
Erik folks are here safe and sound. We met them over at our favorite Mexican restaurant for a little bit earlier dinner than what I'm used to. Then we all came back to my place to visit. Rilee ended up taking a nap for most of the time they were here. But there is still all day tomorrow. Brooklyn was such a happy girl today. I mentioned she was in bed at 8 last night, well, I just let her sleep and she didn't wake up till somewhere between 11-11:30 this morning. She really needed the sleep. The girls and I didn't really do much. We had to watch Happy Feet again, and I picked up a few things but that was about it. So I guess that is about all I have for today. Maybe I'll have more to post tomorrow. Bye for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear they made it ok.
Post a Comment