Today was a lot of fun. I was over at my parents just like I am every Mon and Tues. Brooklyn had spent the night again, which she usually does on their weekends. We mostly just talked and watched some Brooklyn movies. Mom made a really good roast. She used something different for the gravy than she normally does, but it turned out awesome. Erik liked it so much he wants me to start using it. And I don't even know what it was. Kiara sat on my lap and ate some of the roast with me. She actually ate quite a bit. Later we played darts, while Erik played a cooking game on the Wii.
Kiara is going back to the hospital tomorrow. Tandy asked me if it was ok if Brooklyn went with them and spent the night. Of course, I don't mind. So I got her some clothes and diapers all ready for tomorrow. She is so excited about staying at the hospital with "Kara." The only thing I'm sad about, is that this will be the first time I will go 1 whole day plus almost all of the next day without seeing my baby. But I know she is going to have so much fun. Tandy is taking lots of snacks and things for them to play with. I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I've never had a Wed. without Brooklyn around. I suppose I should clean my apartment. Erik's parents are going to come and visit this weekend. Nicky is coming too. Brooklyn will have a very busy week.
Well, that's pretty much all that happened. Bye for now........
1 comment:
Enjoy your time with Rilee! I'm sure it must feel weird not having Brooklyn around! Give Anita and Nicky a hug from me!
Post a Comment