Sunday, April 29, 2007

Brooklyn is the most miserable child. What started out as a few spots has turned into big red blotches all over her body. Luckily it is mostly on her arms and legs, but does have some on her tummy and back. She also has blotches on her head. She says she hurts, because she doesn't understand what "itchy" is. Erik and I feel so bad for her. I've already said that Rilee isn't going to be allowed penicillin when she needs an antibiotic. I don't want it in my house anymore with 3 of us allergic to it. We took her into the dr today for Jeff's peace of mind for Kiara. And the dr confirmed what we already knew. It is definitely an allergic reaction to penicillin. The poor baby!

Well, Brooklyn and Rilee got to watch Kiara's Doodlebop movie today. I've never seen anything quite like it. I could swear one guy is gay. But all 3 girls sat glued to the tv. Rilee had been crying and when Erik turned her around she stopped in the middle of the word "Mama." It was really quite cute to see how much they like the show. I'm thinking that if they come on tour here I might want to buy tickets for them. Now we also have to buy them a dvd of it. I just couldn't believe how long they sat there watching the movie.

Please remember to keep my family in your prayers. Everyone is still very sick. Thank you. I know God is really working with your prayers. It really means a lot to us.

Well, I'm suddenly starving. I wasn't able to eat much of my dinner (chicken taco salad. Yum!) because Brooklyn just had to cuddle with me. That was pretty unusual. She always wants Gramma, Daddy or Tandy. Never me! Bye for now..........

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Poor thing. And yeah, aren't the doodlebops freaky????? I cannot stand them and yes, Asa LOVES them! I've learned what time they come on at and I change the channel before he has a chance to get sucked into their bizarre half cartoon, half real, all freaky universe. But I'm now allowed to call them weird. Asa doesn't know the meaning of the word weird or stupid or anything negative and Trina wants to keep it that way as long as possible, which I understand, so instead I say (around Asa) that they are funny. Honestly? They scare the hell out of me!!!!!!