Friday, April 6, 2007

Not Much Happening

Well, the girls and I didn't do a whole lot today. We'd just barely gotten out of bed when Erik called and said he was on his way home from work early. We went out to lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Brooklyn still isn't feeling well. Her nose if really stuffed up. I woke up with a sore throat and Rilee seems stuffed up as well. I think this means we've all caught a cold. No fun! We drove around a little bit looking at houses for sale. We're really hoping the sale doesn't go thru on the other house, but we're still looking. We're not going to just sit around and wait for it.. Because the chances of them not buying it, in my book, is pretty slim. We did find one that might work. But it is $10,000 more. I guess we'll wait and see. Rilee is getting to play in her Johnny-jump-up. She is so cute. She is twirling herself so much she has almost hit her head on the door jam. But I think she likes her independence. Since we're all not feeling to great we are all going to stay home tomorrow instead of going to church. So I need to go get Brooklyn ready for bed. Bye for now.....

2 comments:

Cameo said...

hope you all feel better soon. Give the girls (and Erik) a hug from us!

JOY said...

What a lovely surprise!

Glad you got to spend some time together.

Hope you feel a lot better soon.