Friday, April 27, 2007

Doing Great!

We are all doing so much better. I only have a cough that is still bothering me. And both girls sound yucky, but they are acting like they feel better. Hopefully Erik won't get sick now that we are on the road to recovery. My brother just got a job. He is still doing his other at home job selling is Herb-a-Life stuff. He is still finishing his training, but now that they will have money coming in he can finish that. He is hoping to make that his full time job, which he will be able to do when he can finish training, so he will know everything he needs to sell. He is selling stuff now I think my parents are his biggest buyers. So his products really work. But we are all so happy for him about his new job. He is going to be working at Walmart. Since they don't hire full time anymore he will only get about 32hrs a wk.

We bought a Wii. So now we can continue our addiction at home instead of always at my parents house. We even have a few games of our own, before we even bought the Wii. Well, that is about all the exciting news I have. I need to go help get dinner. Erik is going to bbq some steaks and I've got to get the broccoli going. Bye for now............

No comments: