Friday, April 20, 2007
Definitely Feeling Better!
Brooklyn is definitley getting over her bug. She was an absolute terror today. I think she is right in between being sick and well. She feels better, but still doesn't have the strength and energy to be herself. So then she has to start acting up. Plus, she is still so exhausted. She took a 2 1/2hr nap today in the late afternoon and then went to bed at 8:30. She is still just trying to recover. Poor Rille is getting worse I think. Her nose was running and stuffy and she has that cough. She has been sleeping a lot, too. She isn't eating as well as she normally does. She usually drinks 6oz bottles, now I can barely get 4oz in her. She still does pretty good with her cereal bottles. I'm still trying to fight this thing. I took some vitamin C which seemed to help my sore throat. Erik also bought this stuff from Jeff, that he sells, it is like airborne, but you don't have to take as much, so it will last you longer. That seems to have helped as well. So now I'm off to bed. A little early for me than normal, but hopefully some good rest will help. Bye for now.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better. Good Lord woman, what time do you usually go to bed????
Post a Comment