Poor Brooklyn woke up this morning so sick. She couldn't hardly breathe her nose was so stuffed. I didn't really notice her coughing much which means 1 of 3 things: 1) it hasn't developed that far yet 2) it is just allergies from playing outside 3) she is teething. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. So she has been pretty miserable and whinny today, but I can't really blame her.
Rilee has at least been pretty happy for the most part today. She fussed some when I held her down to clean her "pretties." She is a lot easier than Brooklyn was when she had her ears pierced. She was 15mo old so she fought me more when it came time to clean them. Rilee is laying on the floor playing with this Kick n' play aquarium mat I bought when Brooklyn was a baby. The little octopus that played music is broken so I attached a sunchine chime, which is meant for the carseat handle, to it. She loves the sunshine chime. She is shaking it and trying to eat it. She is so cute. You really know they are growing when you put an outfitt on them that has been big and all of a sudden it fits. She's been in 3-6mo sizes for a while, but these 2 pairs of jammies run big for the size. Well, I just put a pair of them on her tonite and they fit her perfectly. My little baby is growing up so fast. I've been told that if you shave their head the hair will grow in faster and thicker. I never had the heart to do it to Brooklyn, but lately I've been tempted to do it to Rilee. She has so little hair right now as it I'm just curious to see if it really works. If it does I may be tempted to shave the rest of my babies heads.
Well, my little Kiara goes back to the hospital in the morning. She is going to have her spinal tap done, but I believe Tandy told me that they won't have to do the bone marrowthis time. I think she said the cancer is completely gone in there. So that will be nicer for Kiara. Now we just have to wait and see how long she will be there this time. It is her last 4 day chemo drip. And then I think she starts getting out paitient treatments. I'll double check with Tandy and keep you updated.
Well, I have a bunch of things to do before I go to bed. And I need to put Rilee to bed now that she is ready. Bye for now......
1 comment:
My dear, it's a myth that the hair grows in thicker and fuller if you shave their head. Lots of Guat mom's have been shocked when they go to visit their kids and the foster mom's have shaved their kids heads! Anyway, it doesn't really work. Give Brooklyn a hug from me!
Post a Comment