Monday, April 23, 2007
Feeling Yucky
We all feel yucky. Rilee has her silly little old. Brooklyn's ear infection came back. I feel like I've been hit by a train. And now Erik is trying to fight this thing off. He stayed home from work to take care of the girls and me. I just don't have the strength to care for them. Thank the Lord my mom is doing better today. The only thing is that she is one steroids for her breathing problem and she is diabetic. So the steroids shoot her blood sugar way up. Mom controls her diabetes with diet and exercise. So who knows what the dr is going to suggest when she sees him. Rilee is having a follow up appointment tomorrow. Her breathing sounds a little weird. Please keep her in your prayers. Actually, please pray for all of us so we can get over this stupid thing. I haven't been sick like this since I was pregnant with Brooklyn. Brooklyn is on a different antibiotic, because the other stuff didn't get rid of her ear infection. Hopefully this one will work. Well, its time for me to go take some NyQuil and go to bed. Bye for now........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment