Normally for us Mon. and Tues. are family nights at my parents house. Well, tonite we had a bbq with the neighbors as well. Bill and Jackie and the boys were there. And then Tim and Amy and their 5 kids were there. We all had so much fun. Plus the food was yummy too. We had hamburgers and hot dogs, plus, Tim and Amy brought over a pasta salad and Tandy made mac n' cheese. It was all soo good. Unfortunately for me, my wisdom tooth is bothering me so I wasn't able to eat very much. I really need to get them pulled, but I'm terrified to do it.
Brooklyn got to run all over and play with Willy, Wyatt and Maddie (Tim and Amy's youngest). She is still red and blotchy from her allergic reaction, but it is getting better. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before her skin is back to normal. Both the girls were so tired and are finally tucked into bed. I think I'm going to head that direction as soon as I take a shower. Bye for now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment