Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Work Day

Today when I got to my mom and dad's Tandy, Jeff and Brooklyn were outside in the backyard. Brooklyn had been playing outside and was trying to ride her trike and kept running into pine cones. So Jeff and Tandy had started raking the backyard. The next job they tackled was the garage. Dad was a little upset because he didn't want to have things put where he couldn't find them, but Tandy is really good at organizing. So she got everything put into its own place. Mom and I got to watch Kiara the whole time they were doing that. They even borrowed Dad's pickup to haul a bunch of trash to the dump. They also took some a load of things over to St. Vinny's. While they were doing that I watched the girls while mom started working on her celerium. She turned it into a playroom for the kids. She is also planning on buying Brooklyn a little table and chairs set. It was meant to be a birthday gift, but she has been able to find what she wants yet. So the girls kitchen from great-gramma and great-grampa is out there. Plus their little rocking chairs and the toy box and the kitchen food basket. It really looks cute out there.

I got some adorable pictures of Rilee and Kiara today. I can't wait to develop the film. And then we took pictures of all 3 girls wearing the Cars party hats we bought for Brooklyn's party and never ended up using. They look so cute.

Kiara goes back to the hospital on Fri. Tandy said that this will be her last 4 day chemo drip. We'll see how long they have to stay this time. Hopefully her counts will drop and climb as rapidly as they did this last time. I'm not entirely sure how her treatments will go after that.

Rilee has had her cereal bottle and is in bed for the night. This is pretty unusual for her. She is normally up with me and has to get in her swing before she will go to bed. Tandy has a johnny jump up that we put Rilee in yesterday. She had so much fun that Erik told her he would buy one for her with his next paycheck, which is tomorrow. She kept spinning herself in circles and could make it bounce a little. It doesn't bounce very easily, because it was bought a yard sale and it is a little stretched out. But she just had so much fun. It was so cute to watch her. Tandy had Kiara in it first and she like it. She thinks it will be a great way to help strengthen her legs. Because of her downs she has low muscle tone. So it will take her a little bit longer to do the things other kids do. But she will do all of them. She really is very active. Has been ever since she was born. It is really good, because most downs babies don't hardly move at all. So Kiara is pretty advanced. And we all just love her to pieces. She is so cute and sweet. I just love that girl. Just as much as if she were my own.

Well, I'm tired, so its off to bed for me. Bye for now......

1 comment:

Cameo said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!