I don't know what the deal is, but I have some pictures I want to post and the stupid internet won't let me. Oh well....
Yesterday, Erik, Brooklyn, Rilee and I went to Target to look for a Vent Aire bottle and a new crib set. They actually had the wide mouth bottles, but they didn't have it in pink or purple, so I bought green. And when I looked at the crib sets, they didn't have bumpers that tied on both the top and the bottom. I don't know why.... Tandy bought her set there and it tied on both. So now I don't know what to do. I don't want to go to a store where they are really expensive. I'll just keep looking. We bought Brooklyn some new panties. And she got to pick them out. Of course, she picked the ones that were $4.99 for 3 but hopefully they will work. She picked out Happy Feet panties and she loves them. I just wish they weren't so expensive. Life goes on. After we got home I cooked some chicken and rice for dinner. YUM! Just as we were finishing up, Mom called and said she was coming home from work early and wanted to know if we would go fishing with her. Brooklyn started freaking out saying she wanted to go fishing. I don't have my fishing license yet. And it was pretty windy and cold so sat in the car with Rilee. But Brooklyn had a blast running all over and playing in the dirt. I have some pictures of it and they are what I wanted to put up. I even have a picture of Rilee playing with a fish with some help from Erik. They turned out a little dark, but you can still see them. It was so much fun watching them. I can't wait until I get my license. Rilee also spent the night by herself for the first time with Gramma and Grampa. I wasn't as nervous as I was the first time Brooklyn spent the night.
Today we were over at mom and dad's. Jackie came over and Brooklyn and Willy played/fought. They were both pretty tired, but neither one would take a nap. After Jackie left we all went fishing again. My dad was with us this time. For some reason, Brooklyn hasn't wanted anything to do with my dad. And no one can figure out why. She would play with him but when he'd pick her up, she'd start whining. Well, she finally got over that today. Grampa was helping her fish. She wanted him to ride home with her in the backseat. And then he sat and ate pizza with her. And ever since she got so sick she hasn't wanted to spend the night with them. She even came home last night when Rilee stayed. But today, she wanted to stay with them. She wanted to sleep there with Sissy. Or as she says "With my Ri." I'm so happy she is finally getting over what ever it was that was making her clingy. Mom said she would call if she needed me to pick her up. Bill and Jackie were there and Jackie was going to have her lay down next to her on the couch and go to sleep. Brooklyn loves Aunt Jackie and Uncle Bill, so she was thrilled at the idea. And now I'm here sitting at home with out having to worry about getting the girls in bed and making sure they stay asleep. So I'm going to go take a bath.
Bye for now.........
P.S. I'll try to post those pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment