Monday, May 7, 2007

Good News!

My goodness Brooklyn has been a little stinker today. She was actually starting fights with Willy. Don't get me wrong I love that little boy, but he is usually the one starting the fights. Brooklyn kept screaming at him and grabbing the toys away from him. He also did is fair share of fighting over the toys. I just don't get it. She is usually so nice and puts up with a lot of crap from him. But today she was the trouble maker. But later when Maddie came over she played great with her. Maybe she just wanted to give Willy a taste of his own medicine for once. But she still needs to learn to share her toys.

We've been working on potty training. And she is finally acting like she wants to start going potty! Yay! She still has accidents, but she wants to go and she tells me she doesn't want to wear a diaper she wants her panties. She will have an accident when she gets to playing and doesn't want to take the time to go potty. But she's only 2. I'm just happy she's doing as well as she is.

Rilee has been such a happy little thing. I think she is teething though. Both my parents and myself think she is getting a molar first. And that would be totally crazy, but that is the only place where it feels like there might me a tooth. And that is where she likes to chew. I'm really hoping that isn't what is happening, but if it is there isn't anything I can do about it.

Kiara is coming home tomorrow! Apparently the doctor thinks she is well enough to come home. Thank you so much for your prayers. God really does work miracles. Please continue to pray for her. She still isn't done with her chemo treatments, but she is doing so much better. I believe the doctors have said her cancer is gone, but she still needs to finish her chemo. We thank God for all He has done with our little, Kiara.

Well, I've got a lot to do. I went to bed last night at 10pm that is really early for me. And, therefore, I didn't do the things I was going to do. Bye for now.......

1 comment:

Cameo said...

Glad to hear Brooklyn is FINALLY on the mend!!! I can't wait to hold Rilee!!! If she'll let me. She's close to Valentina's age so it will be good to at least see in PERSON someone close to my daughter. My arms ache to hold my baby.