Yesterday I went over to my aunt JeriAnn's house because we were going to rearrange Shaylee's room. And afterwards we were going to have a picnic dinner at the park. Well, the plans changed when the girls and I got over there. Shay and her friend, Micah, had over heard the conversation and they thought we were all going to the park before JeriAnn took him took the school where his mom teaches. Also, the school was having the spring program tonight. JeriAnn and her husband, Hal, clean doctors offices. And there was not enough time for them to get both offices done in one night. So they needed to clean one that night. So we took Brooklyn, Shaylee, Micah and Rilee to the park. Brooklyn loved being able to run and play all over with Shay and Micah. But mostly she loved to swing. In fact all 3 of them loved the swings. Micah did have Brooklyn digging in the sand with him. That was adorable. By the time we went back home, Brooklyn was so tired. I was having a heck of a time trying to get her up the stairs. She was being absolutely stubborn. Finally, the neighbor, came down the stairs and for some reason, she went up the rest of them on her own.
Today, we had a pretty lazy day. The girls and I just hung out at home. I tried to do some cleaning, but Brooklyn never wants me to do anything, but sit and play with her. Everytime I try, she always gets in the way or gets into trouble just so I will stop. Erik took us out to dinner at the White House (YUM!) And while we were there we got a call about the durango I've been wanting. We are going to go in to Kellog tomorrow and take it for a drive and maybe come home with a new car! I'm pretty excited about that! I've always wanted a durango. So I'm hoping it is in good condition and it is the right one for us. Besides the guy who's working with us is a good friend of Jeff's. So he is being totally honest with us. And he doesn't care if he makes money off of us or not. He never made any off of the car he sold my parents. He just wants to help us find the best car for us. I know he isn't going to try to sell us a piece of crap. At least we had a great day. I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight since I'm so excited about the durango. Tomorrow is going to last forever.
Rilee is still pretty miserable. Her gums are so swollen. I had to take the bumper pad out of her crib. The one I have only ties at the top. And she likes to scootch herself up against the bars. So then she works the bumper up and gets it stuck over her head. I need to find one that ties at the bottom as well. Tandy's is like that. I still had to put something there to protect her head. When I laid her down tonight without anything she pushed herself up and started crying because she hit her head on the bars. I hope I'll be able to find something that will go with the butterfly theme in their room for a reasonable price. Does anyone have any ideas where to look? I really don't want her hitting her head, but I don't want her stuck either.
Brooklyn is doing so great without her bobo. She is still asking for it at bedtime or naptime, but she isn't crying for it anymore. I'm so proud of her. She really is getting to be such a big girl. I love all the different changes she is going thru. Rilee turned 6mo old today. I can't believe she is a half a year old. Where has the time gone? They really grow so fast. But I love every minute of it.
Well, I'm actually tired so I'm off to bed. Bye for now.........
1 comment:
you know what I'm going to say about the bumper, try Target!!!! LOL, no, seriously, try Target online, they sometimes have amazing deals, stuff on sale and what not. Good luck with your Durango! Hope things work out the way they are supposed to.
Post a Comment