Monday, May 14, 2007

Please, Please Pray

Tomorrow Jackie is going in for her ultrasound and she told they are also doing the amniocetisis as well. She is so worried. So I'm just asking everyone to pray for her. Her appointment is at 2:30. So she all night and morning to worry about this. Thank you so much, Cameo, for the email you sent. I will be sure to tell Jackie about it when I see her. My mom and I are going to watch Willy and Wyatt for her. Jackie's mom is going with her to the dr. I told her tonight that if her mom wasn't going I would have gone. There is no way anyone should have to face this kind of thing alone. I thank all of you who are praying for her.

On a brighter note, Jackie spent the whole afternoon at my parents house with us. Mom, Jackie and I all played golf on the Wii. We had so much fun. We all kept laughing and screwing up. It was a blast. Then when Bill came home from hunting, we all went fishing. Well, I didn't get to fish, cause I don't have my license yet. But Erik helped Brooklyn fish with her Sponge Bob fishing pole Grandpa bought her last yr. She caught 2 fish with Daddy's help. In other words, Daddy caught the fish. Rilee got to see her first fish. The first thing she did was grab Erik's hands and try to eat it. Brooklyn did the same thing when she was a baby. So now I have pictures of both girls trying to eat a live fish. I'll have to put them up on here when I get a chance. Today turned out to be a great day.

Bye for now........

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!! You are such a great friend to Jackie. Please post as soon as you know something or call me. You have my home and cell phone numbers, don't you???? Either way, LET ME KNOW!!! thanks!

Jane said...

Been praying all day... any news yet?