Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Jackie is going to have a healthy baby girl! Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for her. I know how much it meant to her. And now she is finally going to have a little girl after having 2 boys. The Lord is so good. The dr that everything looks great. She needs to go back in and get another ultrasound done in 3 wks when her heartbeat will be a bit stronger. But she is going to be just fine. Thank you, Lord!

Well, mom and I had Willy and Wyatt all afternoon. Let me tell ya..... Brooklyn and Willy go at it like cats and dogs. But at the same time they love being together. Mom and I finally made them sit down and watch a movie to relax. But even that didn't work, because they fought over the childrens size rocking chairs. And then Rilee was screaming and crying, because her mouth is hurting. The noise was about to drive me mad. Wyatt was the only really and that's because he slept for 3 1/2 hrs. Brooklyn and Willy were so tired by the end of the day. Brooklyn was barely finished with her bath and in her jammies before she was asleep. But over all we had a good day. And it came with wonderful news about the baby.

Bye for now.......

2 comments:

Cameo said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! I'm soooo happy!!!!! What wonderful news!

Jane said...

Praise God! a reminder of how important prayer is, and a second opinion/test. My heart aches for her having to go through this possibility. The waiting is just terrible! Keep us posted on how things progress... I look forward to seeing pictures once she is fully baked and here safe and sound!